Art. 1 - General Data Protection Regulation
Agatha Porto will satisfy with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this statement Agatha Porto will provide information about the security of the platform (website) and on which terms the provided information by the (end)user will be procesed.
Art. 2 - Definitions
User: The visitor of the website and/or customer of Agatha Porto;
Userdata: Any data provided by the user to Agathaporto.com;
Art. 3 - Information on this website
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by processor and while processor endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, processor make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Art. 4 - Liability
In no event processor will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Art. 5 - External parties
Through this website user is sometimes able to link to other websites which are not under the control of processor. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of external websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Art. 6 - Availabilty
Processor makes a lot of effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, processor takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Art. 7 - Information provided by the user
1. The user can provide the processor with information via the website, webshop and social media chanels. Information provided by the user to the processor will be only used by the processor for the goal the user provides the information for. In short the processor will not use the provided information for any other goal then selected by the user on his/her application.
2. To be complete, processor has the right to keep a record of information needed to complete a process of delivery, a service and/or the goal the application was meant for. Information that can be stored by processor will be for example: a. The information the website processes (think about name, adres user et cetera)
3. It is possible information provided to the processor by the user will be stored in a database, but is acquired by telephone, whatsapp and/or email. Also for this type of information will be processed the same way like the information was aqquired by the website and/or platform.
Art. 8 - Pre-check provided informationProcessor may pre-check provided information by user to ensure the provided information is precisely and right. Also this pre-check can be needed to ensure the information of user is right to ensure a flawless delivery in case of an order.
Art. 9 - Reasons for processing userdataUserdata can be provided and processed for different reasons, but in most cases this will be to complete a (delivery)proces and/or to inform a user about the products of processor. In any case asked userdata by processor is needed to complete the task the user gives to processor and/or forfill the agreement between user and processor.
Art. 10 - Processing userdata
1. All userdata which processor obtains from user, regardless of the chanel used, will be stored and used no longer then necessary and only for the goal which the userdata is collected and provided for. Furthermore only userdata will be used and stored which is provided active by the user.
Art. 11 - Security
1. The website of processor is protected with the following security: We have protected this website with a certificate. Only proceed when you see a lock in the address-bar of your browser.
2. Payments done electronical via our website by the customer will be processed by Stripe and Paypal for Agatha Porto.
Art. 11a - Data leak
In case of a data leak, we will inform the third party and follow this procedure:
1. We inform the customer about the leak;
2. We inform the customer and (third)parties about the actions we will take;
3. We disconnect the website will undergoing an investigation if forced by law;
Art. 12 - Right to insight
1. User can ask at any time to have a insight in his/her userdata stored by processor.
2. User is obligated to update his/her userdata stored at processor when any changes occur and/or the previous userdata is not current anymore.
3. Processor provide a terminal which user can use to make a request for insight in his/her userdata.
Art. 13 - Right to be forgotten
1. At the moment an agreement between user and processor is completed, user has the right to be forgotten and let his/her userdata be deleted.
2. Processor provide a terminal which user can use to make a request for his/her right to be forgotten.